New free coloring page available: Stone Arch Bridge

I just finished a new free coloring page. This one is the Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis. The background has a lot of detail and might be fun to mess with lighting techniques.  I made this image free for people to download and print and color.

I will be giving away some of these printed on thick paper at some local events this year and wanted to make a location relevant coloring page. 

My free coloring pages are not in "Color Me Critters!" but simply free printable pages for you to enjoy. If you like my work and would like 40 unique additional images to color you can buy my coloring book here.
 
Please feel free to print and color this page as much as you like.(for non commercial use) If you feature the work elsewhere be sure to link back to the blog.  Enjoy!


Get the large PDF here
Get the smaller image file here


Comments